- 4% of all Sea Turtle net sales benefit turtle conservation work by the UK charity, the Marine Conservation Society (MCS).
- Indo Original Sea Turtle deck and roller now combined with IndoFLO™ Balance Cushion
- Comes in variety of colours and graphics
- Includes a FREE Fitness Chart + Demo DVD
The Indo Original Training Pack combines the Original Sea Turtle model deck, roller, and the IndoFLO® Balance Cushion.
This training package provides a complete workout unit without taking up a lot of space. The mouth inflatable IndoFLO® Balance Cushion can be an alternative to the roller offering a full circle of instability; expanding the possible range of motion. The degree of instability on the cushion can be adjusted with the level of inflation.
- 76 cm x 45 cm Cabinet-grade, Baltic Birch plywood with non-slip surface
- 16 cm diameter moulded plastic roller with three strips of grip tape
- 113 kg maximum weight limit
- 36 cm diameter polyvinyl IndoFLO® Balance Cushion (mouth inflatable)
As a result of you buying your Sea Turtle board, Indo Board have donated 4% of the net sale to us here at the Marine Conservation Society (MCS), the UK charity working for seas full of life.
Part of the work we do at MCS is around the protection of turtles, specifically in the UK overseas territory of the Turks and Caicos Islands (TCI).
MCS has been carrying out turtle conservation work in the Turks and Caicos Islands (TCI) since 2008. As a result, we reformed the country's fishing laws in 2014 to improve the management of the traditional turtle fishery. With all adult and sub-adult turtles now protected and a ban on catching hawksbills during their 8-month nesting season, local reports show that more turtles are starting to nest where they haven't nested for years. Great news, but we need to know for sure!
We want to find out whether our conservation work is having the right impact in TCI. The donation we receive from Indo Board will contribute to our surveys on turtle nesting beaches, giving us information to confirm whether turtle nesting there has changed for the best. With this evidence we can generate future support for our vital conservation work.
You’ll find some more information about turtles and how you can support our work at MCS in with your new board.
So, from MCS, a huge thank you for your purchase and we hope you enjoy your Sea Turtle Indo Board!